Quietly cool the surrounding air with a sleek and performance exceeding Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner. Capable of both cooling and dehumidifying simultaneously, this solution brought to you by Honeywell features an 8,000 BTU capacity and delivers optimal cooling to spaces up to 300 feet. Unlike a traditional fixed AC, the Honeywell MF08CESBB doesn’t require permanent installation and utilizes four caster wheels to make transferring this unit from one room to the next an effortless process. A conveniently added remote control has been included and will allow owners to access their Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner at their own comfort.
An Auto-Evaporation System has also been utilized to its full extent and will allow for hours of continuous operation without the need to drain any water. Additional features such as a 24 hour energy saving programmable timer and conveniently placed LED controls increase versatility tenfold. The Honeywell MF08CESBB comes with an easy-to-install window venting kit. The window vent can be removed when the unit is not in use.
This portable air cooler comes with a 5 year limited warranty. It provides free parts and labor one year from the purchase date, 5 years on all parts of the sealed system consisting of the compressor, evaporator, condenser and factory connected refrigerant tubing.
- Cools up to 300 Square feet*.
- 3-in-1 functions: Cooling, Fan and Dehumidification.
- Built-in Dehumidifier, remove up to 61 pints / 24hours.
- Feather-touch LED controls.
- Latest no-drip technology using an auto-evaporation system.
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant.
- 24 hr. energy saving programmable timer.
- Adjustable temperature from 61 to 89 degrees fahrenheit.
- Powerful air flow 147 CFM (4.16 CMM).
- Single 3.94 ft hose.
- Hose diameter measures 5 in.
- Window bracket adjustable from 19.9 to 47.25 inches.
- Minimum Noise level of 54 dBA.
- Included in the box: 1 Honeywell MN10CESWW portable air conditioner, installation accessories, instruction manual, and remote control.
Q: How do you use the included venting kit?
A: The portable air conditioner venting kit must be installed in order for the unit to work correctly in air conditioning mode. Although portable air conditioners come in a range of different styles and sizes, the venting steps are generally the same across the board. Here are the steps to take to vent a portable AC:
- Decide where you want to vent your AC. The most common location is out of a sliding window, but some customers choose to vent a portable air conditioner out of a drop ceiling or wall.
- Slide the exhaust connector over the discharge opening on the back of the portable air conditioner.
- Connect the exhaust hose to the exhaust connector.
- Fit the opening by adjusting the length of the window kit. If required, also mark the kit and cut it down to fit the opening properly.
- Connect the venting window kit adapter to the window kit.
- Insert the window venting kit into the window. Connect the exhaust hose to the window kit adapter and shut the window. Your portable air conditioner is now ready for use!
Make sure you keep the exhaust hose very straight while using the venting system. Try not to increase the length of the exhaust hose (it can, however, be shortened). Using an extension cord with a portable air conditioner is also not recommended.
Q: Does the exhaust tube need to be installed?
A: Yes, the included exhaust tube needs to be attached/installed. However, the tube can be attached/detached at will and requires no permanent installation.